Bizle Property Investors’ funds are supported by ancillary services to ensure that investment objectives are met. A dedicated in-house team runs these services.
- Brand Management – BPI adopts a brand name for the portfolio of properties to be owned and managed by individual funds to add value. These brand names ensure differentiation for the portfolios in the marketplace. The brands will help to win more repeat customers and ensure loyalty.
- Share Dealing – we execute equities transactions (buying and selling) on behalf of the funds we manage through licenced stockbrokers.
- Property Management-we handle all aspects of property management include maintenance and repair, rent collection for all properties of the portfolios of respective funds
- Lettings- we advertise and handle the lettings process for properties in the respective portfolios for sale . From tenant referencing, taking deposits through valuation and compliance with various Landlord regulations.
- Sales -we market properties in the respective portfolios for sale as part of the exit strategy directly through property websites, our website and in some cases with leading estate agencies.
- Interior Decoration- we prepare furniture packs for rental properties owned by individual funds that contain pieces from a variety of furniture purveyors to make these properties rental-ready.
- Inventory Management – we prepare inventory reports using professional inventory clerks when moving in and checking inventory when tenants vacate the properties
- Logistics – we handle all the logistics for the properties in the portfolios including warehousing, delivery and removals of furniture items and appliances
- Concierge Service- we offer concierge services to investors in our funds which includes airport pickups, introduction to local facilities, healthcare and shopping in any of the properties in the portfolios that they choose to rent.